Friday, February 13, 2009

New Features! Wahoo!




















Hi to my two lovely, smart, sexy readers. You’ve given me a chance to entertain and inform you, and now I’m going to tell you exactly how that will happen.

~The Daily WTF
This will be a regular feature highlighting something ridiculous that I see on the Internet. My goal is to make you shout out loud, “WHAT THE F**K.”

~Mayo’s Spread
This will be a short bit with my thoughts on the news of the day.

~Quick Hitters
My daily roundup of stories you absolutely have to check out.

~Why You Should Care
Too often, news is spewed at you with no real perspective as to why it matters to your life other than to say “holy shit” or “wow, that sucks.” I’ll help you break it down.

What do I have that every other schmuck on the Internet doesn’t have? Well, I’ve got years of broadcasting experience under my belt (which to many people means nothing...but at least I know how things work on the inside) and I have a tendency to swear a lot which should keep things interesting. But at the very least you can expect a fresher perspective than anything else you see on the web.

Enjoy! And please hold me to it!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I like this as an angle for your blog! "Former news producer breaks it down for you." That's a great direction for you, I think!

Elizabeth said...

Why thank you T. I think it will be good too, as soon as I can stick to a routine!