I'm writing a short movie, and for this movie, i need some of the greatest or lamest movie titles for imaginary movies anyone can come up with.
And...if i end up using them, I'll put your name in the credits.
IE - one i came up with "Devil's Food" - a lame rip off of "From Dusk till Dawn"
Does that make sense?
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My movie title ideas (including optional taglines):
1) "Row, Row, Row Your DOOM" - Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the lake...
2) "Duck, Duck, DIE" - The playground is no place to play...
3) "Mary Had a Little AK47" - Mary's sick of the Lamb, and she's not gonna take it anymore...
4) "Road to Submission" - Boy meets girl...at an S&M club
5) "Captain Broadway and the Sparkly Spandex Brigade" - This time, The Great White Way has a Great White Hope...
Why is it that all my ideas sound like they either belong to C horror movies, or pornos....
teresa...duck duck die made me laugh so hard i almost peed. thats some funny stuff.
this short is going to be flipping awesome.
i think i'm using all of them, by the way. so you get a cowriter credit
Duck, Duck, DIE and Row, Row, Row Your DOOM were my favorites, too! :) Although I'm seriously considering actually MAKING Captain Broadway and the Sparkly Spandex Brigade....I think Matthew Lillard would make an INCREDIBLE Captain Broadway. What do you think?
By the way....I find it amusing that we're blogging. I don't know why, I just do. :)
I can see Captain Spandex being full of rainbows and i do think matthew lillard would be awesome.
Post a Comment