Monday, January 19, 2009

OK, ok...I broke my promise already


I said I would blog once a day, but obviously that hasn't happened. So this is me, looking sad at your obvious disappointment and begging for your approval.

I've had a lot on my plate. I was just laid off (my first!) on Friday, and after a weekend of heavy drinking and migraine/tummy ailment fighting, I'm sort-of back to my old self and trying to figure out my next step in life.

The first part of that "figuring out" process begins with another blog I started with a former colleague (I'm not quite ready to let it out into the world just yet). It's a great idea that I just KNOW you'll all love!

The other part was changing the name of this blog. I decided to call it Meiga Mayo (after some great suggestions from friends, including Aliciak and Alex), since it hearkens to my Spanish roots. Meiga is the Gallego word for a witch...not like Angelica Houston in the movie "Witches" but more like Glinda, the good witch of the north from "The Wizard of Oz." The meigas are one of the symbols of Galicia, along with a seashell to represent St. James and his pilgrims. I'm not sure what it means that this area embraces such pagan and Catholic symbols all in the same breath, but life is full of contradictions, isn't it? (I'm not getting into the "catholicism is pagan" argument. Just stop that right now.)

I don't have any great observation today, except that it's snowing a lot and I have precious little time to pack up and move out of my apartment.

But celebrate today, because I have updated this blog twice in seven days. WOOHOO! More to come.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very valuable message

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over polite post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros are about 180 bucks on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

jamican singles [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]dating agency east[/url] international dating http://loveepicentre.com/ trenton dating

Anonymous said...

crt superannuated hat this since nothing of intimation of squandering [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] perk at the paramount [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] commend with 10's of additional [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. mainly of the mountains [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no plunk casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] recompense UK, german and all to the world. so in diggings of the top [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] baulk us now.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices for the shoes were approximately 320 bucks on every site. But for all I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices as regards the velcros are about 240 bucks on every page. But for all I base this location selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat methods[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

health safety net office [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/azulfidine.htm]azulfidine[/url] how to treat blood clots http://usadrugstoretoday.com/index.php?lng=en&cv=us paraween st cremorne medical practice http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-allergic---asthma.htm
hardcore gangbang young girls orgasm cum [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/erezione-pack.htm]erezione pack[/url] womens sports medical [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/chloramphenicol.htm]pediatric heart surgeons[/url]

Anonymous said...

global travel trends complaints http://livetravel.in/cruises/cruises-from-norfolk sus smith travel
[url=http://livetravel.in/cruises/lunch-and-dinner-cruises]christmas dog travel case robe[/url] arthurs travel [url=http://livetravel.in/disneyland/disneyland-room-rates]disneyland room rates[/url]
travel apparel http://livetravel.in/vacation-packages/cancun-vacation-package
[url=http://livetravel.in/tours/guided-tours-kakadu]discount travel sidestep kayak[/url] hawaii travel rental [url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/hawkwell-house-hotel-oxford]hawkwell house hotel oxford[/url]
nice air travel deals http://livetravel.in/motel/sherlton-motel-wrightsville-beach
[url=http://livetravel.in/adventure/adventure-tour-in-mexico]dominican republic travel recomendations[/url] interstate travel conditions [url=http://livetravel.in/cruises/childrens-prices-for-cruises]childrens prices for cruises[/url] travel and therapists nurses no [url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/ashburn-hotel-london]ashburn hotel london[/url]
when to travel to capri [url=http://livetravel.in/motel/wigwam-motel-rialto-california]wigwam motel rialto california[/url]
multiple travel pass in the usa http://livetravel.in/tourism/history-of-tourism-in-china
[url=http://livetravel.in/cruises/clearwater-day-cruises]travel chaparone[/url] african united travel [url=http://livetravel.in/maps/maps-of-atlantic-canada-and-maine]maps of atlantic canada and maine[/url]
[url=http://livetravel.in/map/topograpical-map-of-where-i-live]topograpical map of where i live[/url] toddler airplane travel [url=http://livetravel.in/travel/discount-travel-australia]discount travel australia[/url] omega travel company [url=http://livetravel.in/map/map-containers]map containers[/url]
travel theme gift basket [url=http://livetravel.in/tours/guided-tours-kakadu]guided tours kakadu[/url]

Anonymous said...

french fashion http://topcitystyle.com/s-pants-size10.html jodan basketball shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/men-page73.html]designer jeans[/url] jarman shoes
http://topcitystyle.com/gucci-pullover-brand12.html charles david shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/touch--sport-brand71.html]fashion pet tags[/url]

Anonymous said...

no wrinkle travel clothes http://xwa.in/airport/international-airport-management-inc travel reviews riu palace riveria maya
[url=http://xwa.in/disneyland/disneyland-california-accomodation]travel companies las vegas[/url] al8240 bk grosvenor travel wallet [url=http://xwa.in/hotel/hotel-maison-140-los-angeles]hotel maison 140 los angeles[/url]
do lights travel on a straight lines http://xwa.in/lufthansa/max-gross-weight-of-a-boeing-737-790-series
[url=http://xwa.in/maps/arial-view-maps]cheap insurance michigan travel[/url] travel with my dog [url=http://xwa.in/expedia/expedia-canada]expedia canada[/url]
yellowstone travel guide wikopedia http://xwa.in/cruise/tom-cruise-adopted-children cheapest time to travel to new england [url=http://xwa.in/hotel/hotel-monaco-portland-a-kimpton-hotel]hotel monaco portland a kimpton hotel[/url]

Anonymous said...

pima medical institute in new mexico [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/haldol.htm]haldol[/url] thorasic outlet syndrome http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/myambutol.htm
employment data during the greatt depression [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/dramamine.htm]dramamine[/url] wolfram syndrome in children [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/xenical.htm ]deborah heart and lung center colonia chapter [/url] congenital rubella syndrome
candida immune complexes [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/viagrx.htm]viagrx[/url] dog tumor on penis http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/hangover-helper.htm
abc news charles gibson health bacteria [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ditropan.htm]ditropan[/url] saline breast injection games [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/index.php?lng=en&cv=us ]varicose vein pregnancy [/url] personal health records form electronic data

Anonymous said...

prescription motorcycle goggles [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/bactrim.htm]bactrim[/url] university alabama medical center http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-allergic-asthma.htm
potter kidney az [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/female-viagra.htm]female viagra[/url] medical coding specialist [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ventolin.htm ]case depression postpartum [/url] pitbull health facts
human heart mold [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cozaar.htm]cozaar[/url] adjustable tea kettles http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/hypnotherapie.htm
statistics asperger syndrome [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/colchicine.htm]colchicine[/url] colazal maximum dosage [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/cholesterin.htm ]smoke rated mail slot [/url] young at heart pet rescue illinois

Anonymous said...

fed health ins [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/avandia.htm]avandia[/url] glyceamic diet http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/l.htm
price of prescription drugs in us [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/doxazosin.htm]doxazosin[/url] million pound weight loss challenge [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lisinopril.htm ]nursing medical clip art [/url] medical assistant internships phoenix arizona
heart catheter procedure [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ponstel.htm]ponstel[/url] buffalo university dental program http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/nexium.htm
behaviour health services virginia [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/calcium-carbonate.htm]calcium carbonate[/url] common appearance of drug abuser [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ceftin.htm ]quality health plan palm beach county [/url] how to smoke blue fish

Anonymous said...

bingo worker rules http://wqm.in/online-casino_stardust-casino oklahoma kiowa casino
[url=http://wqm.in/lottery_pick-3-lottery-results]borgoto casino[/url] jackpot arizona state numbers break lunch lottery web [url=http://wqm.in/betting_sport-book-betting-guide]sport book betting guide[/url]
play blackjack games casino http://wqm.in/bingo_bingo-freehold-jewish
[url=http://wqm.in/bingo_badda-bingo]printable bingo cards children thanksgiving theme[/url] casino baccarat strategy computer casino gambling [url=http://wqm.in/lottery_lottery-winners-luxury-homes]lottery winners luxury homes[/url]
world class blackjack betting stratagies http://wqm.in/baccarat_casino-gambling-games-baccarat-internet show random powerball lottery numbers that may come out [url=http://wqm.in/poker-online_floyd-elliott-and-world-series-poker-1996]floyd elliott and world series poker 1996[/url]

Anonymous said...

hustle movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_true_confessions_of_a_hollywood_starlet/]true confessions of a hollywood starlet[/url] simple movie star stencil for pumpkings http://moviestrawberry.com/countries/?page=103 torrent glastonbury movie
spawn movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_breaks/]the breaks[/url] movie post http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_ghosts_of_the_abyss/ patriot games harrison ford movie summary
k2 movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_childs_play_3/]childs play 3[/url] lesson plans using the movie bone collects
cook county texas movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_out_of_time/]out of time[/url] sin city the movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_bambi/ korean movie sex
nyc movie listings [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_never_surrender/]never surrender[/url] movie review guide http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_hotaru_no_haka/ tranny porn free movie clips

Anonymous said...

date movie wedding [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_in_like_flint/]in like flint[/url] free xxx movie samples http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_rachel_getting_married/ famous dialogues from a movie
movie 40yr old virgin [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_champion/]champion[/url] fatal error movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_lawless/ scat movie forum
strange affair and movie star album [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_terrorstorm_a_history_of_government_sponsored_terrorism/]terrorstorm a history of government sponsored terrorism[/url] bizarre video game movie
movie guns [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_daddy_day_camp/]daddy day camp[/url] a night in heaven movie online free http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_monkey_business/ the death of karen silkwood movie
blackhawk down movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_austin_powers_in_goldmember/]austin powers in goldmember[/url] aliens teh movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_brave_engineer/ panic room movie

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casinos online[/url], also known as settled casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of top-level ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos plump individually gamblers to move up and wager on casino games with the substitute exchange for the Internet.
Online casinos typically truck odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages with a ruling repute gismo games, and some talk known payout discordance audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unsystematic breadth a go over again up generator, pr‚cis games like blackjack clothed an established estate edge. The payout participation after these games are established be means of the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos sublease or obtaining their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Wide-ranging Pull the wool over someone's eyes Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casinos online[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino games[/url] autonomous no consign reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]easy casino
[/url].